- Explore the archaeological sites of Trujillo on this shore excursion
- Your guide shares insight into the Chimu and Moche people
- Discover UNESCO–listed temple and palace ruins in the countryside
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from Salaverry port
Departure & Return
Meeting point from Salaverry Port - Must look a sign LAS ADVENTURE - in front of the ship
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- If your ship arrive at Salaverry Port at 10:00am or 11:00am. Do not worry our tour is 100% flexible and we just move the time forward and we will make sure you get back to your ship on time.
- We strongly suggest to keep checking your email and mobile text messages for any changes we made. so please keep your mobile phone ON so we can call you
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 23 travelers
- OPERATED BY LAS ADVENTURE
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff