5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Delve into the history of Peru's ancient Moche people during a private tour of the El Brujo Archaeological Complex. Set out from Trujillo to this incredible site, where you'll get to see ancient ruins from the 1st to 8th centuries—the time with the Moche civilization thrived . Marvel at the site's three intricately decorated temples and explore its museum, where the recently excavated mummy 'Lady of Cao' is on display.
- El Brujo Archeological Complex private tour from Trujillo
- Tour the ruins with a private guide, who will provide plenty of facts and history
- Learn about the Moche people, the pre-Incan civilization that built El Brujo
- See the site’s three temples, and admire their intricate details
- Visit the on-site museum to see the Lady of Cao, a mummy discovered at El Brujo in 2006
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by private vehicle included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Entrances to museum
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTrujillo, Trujillo, La Libertad Region
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Pickup at centrally located Trujillo hotel.
Please Note: This service doesn't include pick up in private residencies, example; Airbnb
Return point: Returns to original departure point
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY VIPAC - Viajes Pacifico
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during El Brujo Archaeological Site & Lady of Cao Complex?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during El Brujo Archaeological Site & Lady of Cao Complex?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during El Brujo Archaeological Site & Lady of Cao Complex?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during El Brujo Archaeological Site & Lady of Cao Complex?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The temple itself is in a poorer state of preservation than the temple of the moon though it is still worth the trip." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
El Brujo Archaeological Site & Lady of Cao Complex
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTrujilloBus Tours - North CoastArchaeology Tours - North CoastWalking Tours - North CoastHistorical Tours - North CoastHalf-day Tours - North CoastCategory