- Trujillo sightseeing and archeological combo tour with a knowledgeable private guide
- See Trujillo’s main attractions such as Belem Church and the Central Market
- Tour the National University Museum of Archeology, Anthropology and History to see artifacts from Peru’s pre-Hispanic civilizations
- Visit the Temples of Moche — the Temple of the Sun and the Temple of the Moon
- Check out the famous fishing boats known as caballitos de totora in the beach town of Huanchaco
- Explore Chan Chan, the ancient capital of the Chimú civilization and a World Heritage site
- Lunch and private transport from Trujillo included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY VIPAC Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff