Departure & Return
Corner of Calle El Palmar de la Urbanización El Golf (La Familia Park) and Cruce de Via de Evitamiento Km 567
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children 10 and younger must be accompanied by 2 paying adults
- Children 1 and younger are complimentary
- You should bring comfortable clothes and shoes, camera, sunglasses, sunscreen, spending cash for personal expenses
- Most travelers can participate
- If you select the tour without transfers, you should arrive at the meeting point at 1:00 p.m. so you can enjoy the lunch, and the show starts at 2:15 p.m. and it lasts around 45 minutes
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tangol
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms