8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
This two-part tour takes you into the island’s interior for a 3-4 hour trek through dense forest to Tamarind Falls (also known as 7 Cascades). Learn about native plants and animals and take photos of the lush natural landscape. Spend the second half of the day exploring several area beaches and swimming in the Indian Ocean waters.
- Two-part tour: hiking and beach time
- Experienced trekking guide
- Homemade snacks and bottled water included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
A 3-4 hour (half day) hike with an experienced guide
An afternoon of beach hopping in the north of the island
Delicious home-made local snacks and bottled water
Private transfers from and to your hotel
Local Mauritian snacks and juice
A towel and a bathing suit (already put on)
Insect repellant and sunscreen
Lunch (however, local Mauritian snacks after the hike are included)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up at all hotels, B&Bs, apartments on the island. Please let us know which hotel, B&B or apartment you're staying at. Please note that this activity starts at approximately 8:30am in the centre of the island, so your pickup time will depend on where you are staying, but will typically be between 6:30am and 8am. We will let you know your exact pickup time upon booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bonjour Mauritius
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sky to Sea Tour: Guided Hiking in Tamarind Falls (7 Cascades) & Beach Hopping?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Sky to Sea Tour: Guided Hiking in Tamarind Falls (7 Cascades) & Beach Hopping?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Sky to Sea Tour: Guided Hiking in Tamarind Falls (7 Cascades) & Beach Hopping
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesTrou d'Eau DouceHiking - MaheHiking - ZanzibarHiking - KilimanjaroCategory