- Private tour of Mauritius' natural wonders
- Swim with dolphins in their natural habitat (this activity is with a group)
- Visit the lookout point at Maconde
- See the crocodiles, tortoises, and insects at La Vanille Réserve des Mascareignes
- Visit Gris Gris and La Roche Qui Pleure
- Pickup and drop-off at local hotels
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Watch the scenery drift by on the way, then get an orientation from the skipper on what to expect from dolphins. Learn how to behave in the water as not to disturb the dolphins in their natural environment. Spend the next few hours swimming around the dolphins and viewing them from the deck of the boat. If time allows, continue to a nearby popular snorkeling spot called The Aquarium.
Back on land, you are back on your own with your guide as you head to Macondé, arguably the island's best viewpoint. Take in the sights and snap photos before heading to La Vanille Réserve des Mascareignes, home to 1,000 giant tortoises and 2,000 Nile crocodiles. Peruse the more than 23,000 species of insects in the insectarium.
In the wild south of Mauritius, take the in the rugged scenery and the powerful waves at Gris Gris, where you can see the rock formation known as the La Roche Que Pleure.
The tour concludes back at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The dolphin portion of this outing is not recommended for pregnant women. All children under 12 years old should be accompanied.
- In almost all cases (90%+) you will see the dolphins. However, if this is not the case, a second outing will be offered on the boat free of charge (transportation to and from your hotel are not included for the second outing). It’s important to note that there will be no refund once you have completed the activity.
- This tour lasts up to eight hours, and you will be able to choose how long you spend at each attraction (except for the dolphin portion). Depending on your group’s speed you may not have time to see all the listed attractions. You will be able to stop for lunch but the price of the lunch is not included
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bonjour Mauritius
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized