- A three-day flexible tour of Mauritius with private driver
- Cover the island’s main attractions at your own pace, with customizable stops
- Explore a mix of natural and cultural sights, covering hundreds of years of history
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off are included each day, plus private vehicle transfers
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- You can choose which tour you do on each day, and the days do not need to be consecutive. We will contact you through the TripAdvisor portal upon booking.
- The dolphin portion of this outing is not recommended for pregnant women. All children under 12 years old should be accompanied.
- Each tour lasts up to eight hours, and you will be able to choose how long you spend at each attraction (except for the dolphin portion). Depending on your group’s speed you may not have time to see all the listed attractions. You will be able to stop for lunch but the price of the lunch is not included.
- Bring swimwear for the dolphin's portion, and comfortable walking shoes for the rest of the tours.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bonjour Mauritius
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized