Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise of any food allergies or illness
- In case of extreme bad weather, you will receive a refund if cancellation is made by operator
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Parasailing activity are NOT included for children in this package as it depends upon their parents
- Infant aged 1 to 4 are free of charge. Please notify of Child seats at the time of booking
- Children are paying ONLY the Speed boat seat
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Freshverde Holidays
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms