Explore our promoted experiences
- A one-day guided tour of the East of Mauritius with snorkeling excursion with hotel pickup
- Tick off a host of standout natural sights, including Eau Bleu waterfall and stunning Blue Bay
- Get a peek at seagrasses, coral, Damselfish, Surgeonfish, Butterfly fish, and more
- Savor a three-course Mauritian lunch in a local restaurant with veg and non-veg options
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Infant aged 1 to 4 are free of charge. Please notify of CHILD/ INFANT SEAT at the time of booking.
- Please advise of any food allergies or illness.
- Please wear non-slippery shoes and bring towels for snorkeling at Blue-Bay Marine park
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- In case of extreme bad weather you will receive a refund if cancellation is made by operator
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Freshverde Holidays
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms