4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Expand your Italian culinary knowledge and taste delicious food by opting for a private pasta-making class at a Cesarina’s home. Learn secrets of making the region’s most loved pasta dishes that you wouldn’t find out about otherwise, and ask questions along the way. The highlight of the experience is being able to eat the dishes you create, accompanied by local wine.
- Enjoy a comprehensive cooking class—make three regional pasta dishes
- A private class means you have your teacher’s undivided attention
- No hunger pangs—taste the pasta dishes you make
- Souvenirs are included—receive an apron and a shopping bag
Saved to wishlist!
Private Pasta-making Class
Tasting of the 3 pasta recipes
Beverages (water, wines and coffee)
Official ‘Le Cesarine’ apron and shopper
Departure & Return
Departure PointTrieste and its surrounding area
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cesarine
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Pasta-Making Class at a Cesarina's Home with tasting in Trieste?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Pasta-Making Class at a Cesarina's Home with tasting in Trieste?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Pasta-Making Class at a Cesarina's Home with tasting in Trieste?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Pasta-Making Class at a Cesarina's Home with tasting in Trieste
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCooking ClassesDining ExperiencesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesTriesteUnique Experiences - Friuli-Venezia GiuliaCooking Classes - Friuli-Venezia GiuliaDining Experiences - Friuli-Venezia GiuliaUnique Experiences - KoperCooking Classes - KoperDining Experiences - KoperUnique Experiences - PiranCooking Classes - PiranDining Experiences - PiranCategory