3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Learn to cook authentic Italian food on your trip to Trento during this 3-hour show cooking class. Follow your chef as they prepare delicious Italian classics such as gnocchi, bread dumplings, eggplant dumplings and more. Then sit down and enjoy the lovely dishes along with your friends, family, and some wine and leave with a cookbook of the day’s recipes as a souvenir.
- Learn about authentic Italian cuisine during this 3-hour cooking class in Trento
- Watch the chef prepare a number of classic dishes like dumplings and gnocchi
- Enjoy a delicious meal with the food the chef prepared along with some wine
- Take home a souvenir cookbook of the day’s recipes to replicate at home
Saved to wishlist!
Typical local menu
Show cooking with a chef
Cookbook with typical recipes
Lunch and wine
everything not mentioned is not included
Departure & Return
Via Giovanni Zanella, 19, 38122 Trento TN, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Trento: 3-Hour Traditional Show Cooking Class
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeTrentoCooking Classes - Trentino-Alto AdigeCategory