Departure & Return
We meet at the Port of Malcesine
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The tour can be canceled in case of bad weather or strong wind
- In case of cancellation by us, the ticket will be soon full refunded or will be valid for the first other useful date
- Not recommended for those suffering from seasickness
- Please before to book call Nicola (+39 329 9283719) to check the actual availability of the tour (which depends on the weather)
- No smoking allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- If you are far from Malcesine, start well in advance, because there is often a lot of traffic, especially on Saturdays, especially in summer
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY CittàDiLazise.it
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Sailing Ship Cruise on Lake Garda from Malcesine.