Departure & Return
**PLEASE REFERENCE THE PARKING MAP IN THE IMAGES ON THIS LISTING FOR THE PICK UP & DROP OFF LOCATION** The bus will depart at 12pm Sunday-Friday and 11am on Saturday's. We strongly recommend that you use an Uber/Lyft/Taxi to get to the pick up location, and for your return trip home.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- **PLEASE REFERENCE THE PARKING MAP IN THE IMAGES ON THIS LISTING FOR THE PICK UP & DROP OFF LOCATION**
- There is a total of 10-15 parking spots that are alloted for Magic Shuttle Bus customers. These are offered on a first come, first serve basis.
- Wineries are subject to change based on limited availability due to Covid-19
- If Wineries on the Itinerary are booked, alternate wineries are used as substitutes
- Customers must bring/wear a mask to get into wineries
- Customers must wear a mask until they get into their seats on the bus
- -WE STRONGLY RECCOMMEND 15-20% GRATUITY TO THE DRIVER-
- *DISCLAIMER: While most of our tours are full; If we have only 4 or fewer guests booked for a tour, we will change to a 4 hour tour and skip the last Winery/Vineyard.
- *DISCLAIMER: Wineries are subject to change based on availability.
- Customers are welcome to pack a lunch for the day, most winieries only offer small appetizers and snacks, no full meals
- TOURS DEPART AT 12PM SUNDAY-FRIDAY & 11AM ON SATURDAY
- *DISCLAIMER: Magic Shuttle Bus does contact wineries if appointments do need to be made, keep in mind, these are not reservations and only allow us to come in at the desired time, but does not eradicate wait times.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Magic Shuttle Bus
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands