- Travel to four Old Mission Peninsula wineries on a hassle-free wine tour
- Maximize your time by joining a tour that handles logistics
- Enjoy local wines and snacks at the wineries (tastings not included in the tour price)
- Let someone else do the driving and focus on the wine and views
Departure & Return
**PLEASE REFERENCE THE PARKING MAP IN THE IMAGES ON THIS LISTING FOR THE PICK UP & DROP OFF LOCATION** The bus will depart at 12pm Sunday-Friday and 11am on Saturday's. We strongly recommend that you use an Uber/Lyft/Taxi to get to the pick up location, and for your return trip home.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Individuals must bring a mask due to Covid-19 to get into establishments
- **PLEASE REFERENCE THE PARKING MAP IN THE IMAGES ON THIS LISTING FOR THE PICK UP & DROP OFF LOCATION**
- Wineries are subject to change based on limited availability due to Covid-19
- Mari Vineyards will be on a first come first serve basis due to Covid-19, if booked, we will switch out with Chateau Grand Traverse Winery
- Being that Bry's Estate has very limited capacity due to Covid-19, we will alternate between Hawthorne Vineyards and Bry's to offer the best possible experience
- There is a total of 10-15 parking spots that are alloted for Magic Shuttle Bus customers. These are offered on a first come, first serve basis.
- Bry's Estate Winery is a first come, first serve basis at their lawn bar outside
- Your driver will request that you make the reservation for Chateau Chantal/Hawthorne Vineyards when you get on the bus, but this is not required.
- *DISCLAIMER: While most of our tours are full; If we have only 4 or fewer guests booked for a tour, we will change to a 4 hour tour and skip the last Winery/Vineyard.
- *DISCLAIMER: Wineries are subject to change based on availability.
- *GRATUITY of 15%-20% for the driver is strongly recommended
- Customers are welcome to pack a lunch for the day, most winieries only offer small appetizers and snacks, no full meals
- TOURS DEPART AT 12PM SUNDAY-FRIDAY & 11AM ON SATURDAY
- *DISCLAIMER: Magic Shuttle Bus does contact wineries if appointments do need to be made, keep in mind, these are not reservations and only allow us to come in at the desired time, but does not eradicate wait times.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please refernce this video for tour/parking info: https://youtu.be/gA-M-kap3tM
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Magic Shuttle Bus
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized