Departure & Return
Please go to the Grand Traverse County Civic Center in Traverse City, MI and follow the signs to "Tour Bus Parking". This will lead you to the desired parking lot where you will see signs that state "Magic Shuttle Bus Tour Patron Parking". This is the correct staging area for this tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Individuals must bring a mask due to Covid-19 to get into establishments
- Wineries are subject to change based on limited availability due to Covid-19
- There is a total of 10-15 parking spots that are allotted for Magic Shuttle Bus customers. These are offered on a first come, first serve basis.
- Your driver will request that you make the reservation for Chateau Chantal Vineyard when you get on the bus, but this is not required.
- *DISCLAIMER: Wineries are subject to change based on availability.
- *GRATUITY of 15%-20% for the driver is strongly recommended
- Customers are welcome to pack a lunch for the day, most wineries only offer small appetizers and snacks, no full meals
- *DISCLAIMER: Magic Shuttle Bus does contact wineries if appointments do need to be made, keep in mind, these are not reservations and only allow us to come in at the desired time, but does not eradicate wait times.
- Most wineries have outdoor seating only, please dress accordingly to stay warm on colder days
- Most travelers can participate
- Since Covid, most wineries are not offering tastings, but rather flights and wine by the glass, and samples
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Magic Shuttle Bus
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized