Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
We offer several launch locations for Clear Water Kayaks. Check out our website listed under the Information traveler needs from you section.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- You should call us directly if you would like to book a tour!
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Check out our website www.clearwaterkayakstc.com.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Clear Water Kayaks
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands