Departure & Return
You can leave your car and meet your guide in the parking lot of the 3-star Hotel Lacu Rosu.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please indicate your preferred departure time
- What to bring: sturdy hiking boots or running shoes (no sandals), sunscreen, water, snacks, long sleeved pants which let you do bigger upward steps.
- Children under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult practicing activity.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that while no prior climbing experience is necessary, guests should be fit enough to climb a ladder.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Carpathian Escapes Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Via Ferrata Tour near Red Lake (Lacu Rosu).