- Look for bears, deer, and other native species in their natural habitat
- Benefit from the expertise and supervision of your experienced guide
- Travel through the montane forest with ease with round-trip 4x4 transfer
- Enjoy the personalized experience of a private tour
Departure & Return
Parking lot in front of the Tamasi Aron Memorial Park and the catholic church of Lupeni (Farkaslaka in Hungarian) village.
Between 4.30-6.00pm depending on sunset time (the exact departure time will be confirmed after booking)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Generally, children should be around 8 years old to participate and understand the importance of the environment we operate in
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress warmly: sturdy, waterproof footwear and warm clothing recommended
- A maximum of 9 people per booking
- There are no bathroom facilities in the hide
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather and less chances to spot bears, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Be prepared by wearing hiking boots and weatherproof clothing.
- Please avoid wearing strong perfume, it may scare away the wild animals from the hide.
- Departure between 4.30-6.00pm depending on sunset time. The exact departure time will be confirmed after booking.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Carpathian Escapes Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Private Brown Bear Watching Tour from Praid.