2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore downtown Toronto like a local with this unforgettable private walking tour that showcases the best of this diverse city. Spend two hours wandering entertainment hubs, financial centers and architectural landmarks with an expert guide. Walk the famed PATH--Toronto's underground passage that connects 28 kilometers of sites. Make stops at the Hockey Hall of Fame, Air Canada Center, Brookfield Place and more with this unforgettable tour that hits all of Toronto's highlights. Please note: Tour is priced per group for up to 4 people
- Private downtown Toronto Walking Tour
- Explore the city streets like a local
- See top attractions like the Hockey Hall of Fame and Brookfield Place
- Wander along the city's underground PATH
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Toronto , Toronto, Toronto, OntarioThis activity will end right where it started.
Meet at your Hotel Concierge
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- COVID-19 Free travellers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wine Region Rentals
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Toronto Downtown Private Walking Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Toronto Downtown Private Walking Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Toronto Downtown Private Walking Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Toronto Downtown Private Walking Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursMarketsWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTorontoFood Tours - OntarioWalking Tours - OntarioMarkets - OntarioFood Tours - Niagara Falls & AroundWalking Tours - Niagara Falls & AroundMarkets - Niagara Falls & AroundFood Tours - Niagara FallsWalking Tours - Niagara FallsMarkets - Niagara FallsCategory
Yonge-Dundas SquareRipley's Aquarium of CanadaToronto High ParkOntario Science CentreCN TowerToronto ZooPhilosopher's WalkThe GrangeHumber Bay ParkCF Toronto Eaton CentreToronto YorkvilleRoyal Botanical Gardens (RBG)Casa LomaCanada's WonderlandToronto HarbourToronto Little ItalyArt Gallery of OntarioRogers CentreBata Shoe MuseumLEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Toronto