3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
When visiting Toronto, be sure to stop at the Royal Ontario Museum, dedicated to art, culture, and nature. The museum currently holds 13 million objects in its collections with over 40 galleries and exhibition spaces showcasing art, archaeology, and natural science. The exhibits explore everything from dinosaurs to mummies, Chinese architecture to Indigenous objects, and more. An entertaining and educational experience for all ages.
- Visit the Royal Ontario Museum, one of Toronto's best family destinations
- Explore Canada's largest museum of art, culture, and nature
- See Gordo the Barosaurus, the largest real fossil dinosaur skeleton mounted in Canada
- Discover over 13 million objects in the Royal Ontario Museum's collections
Saved to wishlist!
Over 30 galleries showcasing a world-class collection of art, culture, and nature.
Family-friendly experiences for kids of all ages
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointRoyal Ontario Museum, 100 Queen's Park, Toronto, Ontario M5S 2C6 Canada
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants (ages 0 to 3 yrs) are free and do not require a ticket
- Find unique gifts for that special someone or take home a memento of your visit at the ROM Boutique, where you’ll find a wide selection of special books, artwork, stationery, ceramics, home décor, personal accessories, multi-media and much more
- Druxy's ROM Cafe offers diverse meals with fresh, healthy, affordable choices for the whole family
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Royal Ontario Museum
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Royal Ontario Museum Ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Royal Ontario Museum Ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Royal Ontario Museum Ticket?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Royal Ontario Museum Ticket?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Would advise visitors to set aside at least 4 -6 hours to go through the museum." See review
Product code: 17145P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingTorontoSkip-the-Line Tours - OntarioAttractions & Museums - OntarioMuseum Tickets & Passes - OntarioSkip-the-Line Tours - Niagara Falls & AroundAttractions & Museums - Niagara Falls & AroundMuseum Tickets & Passes - Niagara Falls & AroundSkip-the-Line Tours - Niagara FallsAttractions & Museums - Niagara FallsMuseum Tickets & Passes - Niagara FallsCategory
Humber Bay ParkCanada's WonderlandCN TowerToronto Little IndiaRoundhouse ParkToronto City HallRoyal Botanical Gardens (RBG)Toronto High ParkRogers CentreQueen's Quay TerminalGreektownHockey Hall of FameCF Toronto Eaton CentreToronto YorkvilleToronto ZooToronto HarbourGibraltar Point LighthouseSugar BeachPhilosopher's WalkUniversity of Toronto