Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Explore Niagara-on-the-Lake at your own pace with a private guide
- Make the most of the journey with stops at a winery and other attractions
- Experience the falls up close on the Hornblower Niagara Cruise
- Relax in round trip private transport from most Toronto hotels
Departure & Return
Roundtrip transportation available from select Downtown Toronto hotels. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48hrs prior to confirm your departure point. Alternatively, kindly meet the bus at 55 York Street for 8:30 AM departure (West side of Fairmont Royal York Hotel).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A small - moderate amount of walking is involved
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Itinerary is subject to change
- Infants do not occupy a seat. If you wish to have your child occupy a seat, you must purchase a child ticket.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- If guest adds on the Hornblower Niagara Cruise, and it is not in operation, we will substitute it with the Journey Behind the Falls. Typically the boat operates between May and October although circumstances beyond our control may prevent this from happening.
- All timings are approximate
- Vehicle type is subject to change based on passenger volumes
- Tour is subject to cancellation if we do not meet the minimum required amount of participants
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY VIP Ontario Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Niagara Falls and Niagara-on-the-Lake Day Tour from Toronto.