- See more of Toronto in less time on this small-group, guided bike tour
- Ride past the Harbourfront Centre, and see the Toronto Music Garden
- Get tips on how to spend your time from your guide—a real Toronto local
- Enjoy a more personal biking adventure with only 10 fellow travelers
Departure & Return
Your guide will meet you in front of the Gears Bike Shop.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pedal Toronto Incorporated
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Guided Bicycle Tour - Toronto Waterfront, Island and Distillery.