2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Avoid the stress of navigating Toronto on your own aboard a hop-on hop-off bus pass, valid for 48 hours. Buses are equipped with audio commentary and stop at a number of popular destinations, including the St. Lawrence Market, Art Gallery of Ontario, and Distillery District. Take in views rarely seen by visitors from the top of a double-decker bus and from your complimentary, seasonal harborfront cruise.
- Explore Toronto with ease aboard a hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus
- Tickets are valid for 48 hours and include more than 20 stops
- Stay aboard for the full loop or hop off at the destinations of your choice
- A seasonal sightseeing cruise offers a different perspective of the city
Saved to wishlist!
Unlimited hop-on hop-off for 24 hours
Free Harbour & Islands Cruise (one ride, May to October only)
Audio commentary available in several languages + free headphones
Booklet including discounts on local eateries, shops and attractions
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Season: All Year Round (Except on 1st January, 17th November, 25th December)
- Duration: 120 Minutes
- Frequency: 15-35 Minutes
- January - mid March: 10:00am, 12:00pm, 2:00pm
- Mid March - mid April: 10:00am - 3:00pm (every 60 minutes)
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Mid April - September: 09:00am - 5:00pm (every 15-35 minutes)
- October - mid October: 09:00am - 4:45pm (every 20-25 minutes)
- Mid October - mid November: 09:00am - 4:45pm (every 30-45 minutes)
- Mid November - December: 10:00am - 4:45pm (every 65 minutes)
- Harbour & Islands Cruise: Operational from May to October only, Meeting Point - Harbourfront Centre's West Pier, Duration - 45 minutes, Frequency - every 60 minutes
- Harbour & Islands Cruise departure times: June, July and August - First tour at 10:30am, May, September and October - First tour at 11:30am, Last tour - 7:30pm (Monday - Thursday), 8:30pm (Friday-Saturday).
- Please note: Boat tours are seasonal, weather permitting, and subject to captain's discretion.
- Mobile vouchers an be redeemed at any bus stop along the route. Paper vouchers must be redeemed at bus stop 1 (Yonge-Dundas Square).
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY City Sightseeing Ltd - USA and Middle East
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during City Sightseeing Toronto Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during City Sightseeing Toronto Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "As far as the Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tours go, these are the: Pros- reasonably priced; good selection of attraction stops; informative narration; a boat ride on the lake Ontario is included." See review
Product code: 5694P21
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursHop on Hop OffBus ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesDistillery Tours Water ToursMarketsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportTorontoFood Tours - OntarioHop on Hop Off - OntarioBus Tours - OntarioCity Tours - OntarioAudio Guides - OntarioDistillery Tours - OntarioWater Tours - OntarioMarkets - OntarioFood Tours - Niagara Falls & AroundHop on Hop Off - Niagara Falls & AroundBus Tours - Niagara Falls & AroundCity Tours - Niagara Falls & AroundAudio Guides - Niagara Falls & AroundDistillery Tours - Niagara Falls & AroundWater Tours - Niagara Falls & AroundMarkets - Niagara Falls & AroundFood Tours - Niagara FallsHop on Hop Off - Niagara FallsBus Tours - Niagara FallsCity Tours - Niagara FallsAudio Guides - Niagara FallsDistillery Tours - Niagara FallsWater Tours - Niagara FallsMarkets - Niagara FallsCategory
Toronto High ParkCasa LomaBata Shoe MuseumToronto Little IndiaScotiabank Arena (Air Canada Centre)University of TorontoHockey Hall of FameToronto IslandsArt Gallery of OntarioOntario PlaceToronto ZooToronto HarbourQueen's ParkRipley's Aquarium of CanadaCN TowerFort York National Historic SiteRoundhouse ParkCF Toronto Eaton CentreRogers CentreYonge-Dundas Square