Are you interested in?
Niagara Falls, Ontario Tours
82 Tours & Activities
6 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
215 Tours & Activities
8 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation: private vehicle
Accommodation: 7x nights in conveniently located, locally-owned hotels/B&Bs
Service of a Tour Leader
Walking tours: Toronto, Niagara, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Kingston, Ottawa, Quebec City, Montreal.
Guided visits (nature): Niagara Falls, Thousand Islands NP (photo stop), Montmorency Falls.
Guided visits (culture): Fort Henry Historic Site (from outside), Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré Shrine
Meals: 7x breakfasts
Flights; airport pick-up & drop-off; travel insurance; personal expenses & tips
Departure & Return
Departure PointToronto, ON, Canada
Traveler pickup is offered
POST-COVID HEALTH & SAFETY
Understanding continuously present risks associated with COVID-19 pandemics and willing to keep both travelers & our team healthy, Vibe Adventures introduced internal health & safety guidelines that are enforced on all our tours until such measures are lifted by authorities of each destination and/or pandemic situation gets completely resolved worldwide. Those guidelines are based on official recommendations & protocols from the World Health Organization (WHO) and the World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC) and among others include the following measures:
Education & Training:
● regular training & education of the staff (Tour Leaders, drivers, crew) and suppliers (accommodations, restaurants, experience providers, etc.) on the importance of COVID-related health & safety measures;
● promotion of the importance of hand hygiene & other COVID-related health & safety measures to travelers through signage, oral instructions, and online materials;
● contracting only suppliers that responsibly implement COVID-related health & safety protocols recommended by the World Health Organization (WHO) and local authorities.
● mandatory application of antibacterial gel (70% alcohol) by everyone entering the vehicle that is used for transportation during the tour;
● implementing a mandatory hand-hygiene policy that requires regularly scheduled use of hand sanitizer and washing hands with soap by the staff during the tour, especially after touching objects in public areas (e.g. handrails, doors, money, mobile phones, etc.).
● mandatory use of face masks or other protecting items (e.g. scarfs, kerchiefs or bandanas) covering nose, chin & mouth by both travelers & staff in all public areas (especially in confined environments such as public transport, shops, markets, museums, lobbies of hotels etc.);
● the use of the mask is not mandatory in private areas (e.g. hotel rooms) and while having meals & drinks.
● mandatory daily sanitation of the vehicles used for transportation of travelers by the staff especially of handles, doors, seats, and other frequently-touched surfaces;
● use of cleaning and disinfecting products that are approved by local & international health authorities;
● regular audit of our suppliers on their cleanliness & sanitation protocols.
● mandatory social distance of at least 1.5 m (~5 feet) by both travelers & staff throughout the tour.
Please remember: only mutual assistance & support can put an end to this borderless pandemic and help us protect the health of ourselves, our families & colleagues. Thanks in advance for your understanding & cooperation.
BOOKING & CONFIRMATION
You will get a confirmation email once you finish your booking. From this moment your tour is confirmed: just show up agreed time & location (we might contact you for extra info if needed). Please be able to present your booking confirmation or voucher (can be in the electronic version in your phone) to your tour guide upon his/her request.
ACCOMMODATIONS: An exact list of accommodations is sent together with trip notes 2 weeks before the departure date. All accommodations are centrally located, tourist-class, locally-owned properties with private facilities in each room. We can arrange pre- & post-tour accommodations but not earlier than 2 weeks before the departure when we send you final trip notes.
TRANSPORT: The type of vehicle depends on the size of the group and may include car, 7-seater, minivan.
PHYSICAL CONDITION: This tour involves a decent amount of walking. Therefore, travelers should have moderate physical fitness condition.
ACTIVITIES: Participation in all activities is optional - just be sure to be in time for daily departures.
WHAT TO TAKE WITH YOU: Comfortable clothes & shoes; swimming suit & slippers; a smaller backpack for daily tours; hat/cap, sunglasses & sunscreen; travel insurance; good mood & curiosity.
OTHER NOTES: The price of the tour/person depends on the number of travelers & room option you choose.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By booking this activity ("Tour") with the tour organizer ("Company"), you ("Customer") accept to:
- comply with all laws & regulations of the country (countries) where the Tour takes place;
- follow the instructions of the Company & its representatives;
- take all measures to procure your own safety on the Tour including, but not limited to, use of safety devices (including seat-belts, harnesses, & helmets), obeying posted signs & oral or written warnings from the Company's representatives regarding health & safety;
- provide information about pre-existing medical conditions that may affect your ability to participate in the Tour or have a negative impact on the experience of others in the Tour;
- have travel insurance covering personal injury & emergency medical expenses valid for the whole duration of the Tour;
- waive responsibility of the Company & its representatives for any personal health & property damage that may occur during the Tour;
- allow the Company to use any media content created by its representatives during the Tour for marketing-related purposes.
Return DetailsMontreal, QC, Canada
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vibe Adventures
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 8-Day Trip in Canada: Across Ontario & Quebec?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 8-Day Trip in Canada: Across Ontario & Quebec?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 8-Day Trip in Canada: Across Ontario & Quebec?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 8-Day Trip in Canada: Across Ontario & Quebec?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
What is the maximum group size during 8-Day Trip in Canada: Across Ontario & Quebec?
This activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers.
See all safety measures taken by 8-Day Trip in Canada: Across Ontario & Quebec.
See all safety measures taken by 8-Day Trip in Canada: Across Ontario & Quebec.
Product code: 137460P14
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingTorontoBus Tours - OntarioCity Tours - OntarioMulti-day Tours - OntarioBus Tours - Niagara Falls & AroundCity Tours - Niagara Falls & AroundMulti-day Tours - Niagara Falls & AroundBus Tours - Niagara FallsCity Tours - Niagara FallsMulti-day Tours - Niagara FallsCategory
Sugar BeachToronto HarbourCasa LomaRoundhouse ParkYonge-Dundas SquareScotiabank Arena (Air Canada Centre)Humber Bay ParkCanada's WonderlandRogers CentreGreektownQueen's ParkToronto City HallToronto Little ItalyToronto ZooToronto Little IndiaToronto High ParkThe GrangeEntertainment DistrictOntario Science CentreToronto Islands