- Full-day bike tour of Toronto
- Visit must-see sites such as Dundas Square, Sugar Beach, the Entertainment District and Chinatown
- Learn about Toronto’s history, culture and architecture from your knowledgeable guide
- Bike at a relaxed pace, making stops along the way to rest, sightsee and eat snacks
- Enjoy a picnic lunch on the historic grounds of the University of Toronto
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
We will meet in the parking garage at 124 St Patrick Street, Toronto, M5T 2X8 (approx. 50m south of Dundas on the west side of the street). Enter the garage & follow the yellow signs down to the P2 level of the garage, section H.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Explore Toronto's iconic sites as well as some of its lesser-known “hidden” areas — like quiet neighborhoods, lively local hotspots and tranquil parks — offering a more in-depth view of Toronto.
Learn about Toronto’s culture and architecture while visiting some of its most popular attractions. See the iconic CN Tower, the crown jewel of Toronto’s beautiful skyline. Also, visit Chinatown; Kensington Market, one of the city’s most well-known neighborhoods; CF Toronto Eaton Centre, home to over 175 brand name stores and restaurants; the busy Financial District; bustling Yonge-Dundas Square; the Art Gallery of Ontario, an art museum in the downtown Grange Park district; plus the Hockey Hall of Fame, Toronto City Hall, Sugar Beach, the Toronto Entertainment District and more.
Along the way, stop to rest several times and enjoy snacks and water. At lunchtime, enjoy a picnic lunch on the historic grounds of the University of Toronto.
Throughout the tour, the guide will provide ample information about Toronto’s past and present — and maybe even offer some insight into where the city is headed in the future. It’s a great introduction to the city of Toronto and all that it offers its visitors and residents alike.
The tour ends back near the Village by the Grange.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Moderate fitness level required
- All passenger ages MUST be advised at time of booking
- Please note your comfort level of city riding in the Special Requirements box at check-out
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Toronto Bicycle Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons