Are you interested in?
Private Sightseeing Tours
24 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
49 Tours & Activities
Zocodover Square (Plaza de Zocodover) Tours
26 Tours & Activities
3 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore the monuments and landmarks of Toledo with a private guide during this walking tour. Choose between two options for tour length and set out to see Toledo’s Gothic cathedral, a historic monastery, and a fortress. Customize the itinerary according to your interests and learn about the city’s history and culture from a local guide.
- Maximize time in Toledo with a private tour
- Explore the city’s top landmarks with a local guide
- Personalize the itinerary according to your interests
- Flexible option with two different tour lengths
Saved to wishlist!
Professional and official tour guide
1 entrance fee in the 3 hour tour
2 entrance fees in the 6 hour tour
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Other entrance tickets
Departure & Return
Departure PointMuseo del Greco, Paseo Tránsito, s/n, 45002 Toledo, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting point: in front fo museo del Greco in Toledo. If you hotel is walking distance, hotel pick up can be arranged.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Travel & More
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3 or 6 hour Private Guided Walking tour in Toledo?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 3 or 6 hour Private Guided Walking tour in Toledo?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during 3 or 6 hour Private Guided Walking tour in Toledo?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3 or 6 hour Private Guided Walking tour in Toledo?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 8647P103
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingToledoCity Tours - MadridWalking Tours - MadridCity Tours - SegoviaWalking Tours - SegoviaCity Tours - CordobaWalking Tours - CordobaCategory