2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
You may also like
Skip the crowds of central Tokyo and soak up nighttime views of such landmarks as the Rainbow Bridge, Sky Tree, and Tokyo Tower on a relaxing cruise. The cruise includes dinner, snacks, and unlimited drinks.
- Escape the crowds and enjoy night views in comfortable surroundings
- Sail by some of Tokyo's most important landmarks, including the Sky Tree
- Enjoy an included dinner, as well as snacks and unlimited drinks
- Soak up a relaxing atmosphere on a nighttime cruise
Saved to wishlist!
All you can drink beverages
Departure & Return
3 Chome-1 Harumi, Chuo City, Tokyo 104-0053, Japan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Free Wi-Fi：No
- If we do not have minimum 15 participants by one week in advance, the tour may be canceled.
- Please note that the price differs depending on the age.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Attractive JAPAN
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tokyo Night Yakatabune Crusing -Odaiba and Tokyo Sky Tree- on Weekdays?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tokyo Night Yakatabune Crusing -Odaiba and Tokyo Sky Tree- on Weekdays?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tokyo Night Yakatabune Crusing -Odaiba and Tokyo Sky Tree- on Weekdays?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tokyo Night Yakatabune Crusing -Odaiba and Tokyo Sky Tree- on Weekdays?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 51978P140
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursDining ExperiencesWater ToursDinner CruisesNight CruisesWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTokyoNight Tours - KantoDining Experiences - KantoWater Tours - KantoDinner Cruises - KantoNight Cruises - KantoNight Tours - MusashinoDining Experiences - MusashinoWater Tours - MusashinoDinner Cruises - MusashinoNight Cruises - MusashinoNight Tours - KawagoeDining Experiences - KawagoeWater Tours - KawagoeDinner Cruises - KawagoeNight Cruises - KawagoeCategory
Hakone Open-Air MuseumGinzaInokashira ParkMuseum of Contemporary Art Tokyo (MOT)Mount Nesugata ObservatoryNational Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation (Miraikan)Japanese Sword Museum (Token Hakubutsukan)Tokyo Disneyland®Nakamise Shopping StreetAokigahara ForestHakone RopewayShinjukuHanazono Shrine (Hanazono Jinja)Jindai Botanical GardensRobot RestaurantTokyo DisneySea®Happo-en GardenDaibutsu (Great Buddha of Kamakura)Yurakucho Yakitori AlleyAmeyoko Shopping Street (Ameya-Yokocho)