2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Dive into a wonderland of anime, electronica, and good, old-fashioned kitsch on this walking tour led by a typical Akihabara maid. Stroll Ameyoko Shopping Street, visit an up-and-coming creators’ gallery such as 2k540 Aki-Oka Artisan, play a “gachapon” capsule toy vending game, and explore Akihabara Radio Center and Akihabara Radio Kaikan malls. Along the way, enjoy a hamburger at ChouChou POPON, where model trains run through the venue.
- Explore Akihabara on a walking tour from Ueno led by a typical maid
- Visit outlets from creators’ studios to electronic malls and market stalls
- Chow down on a burger at a restaurant full of model trains
- Crank the handle of a vending machine to get a “gachapon” toy
Saved to wishlist!
Meal at ChouChou POPON
Guide and interpretation fee
Departure & Return
7 Chome-1 Ueno, Taito City, Tokyo 110-0005, Japan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Adult pricing applies to age 6 and older
- Children of 12 or younger must be accompanied by an adult
- Children of 5 or younger can join the tour free of charge but excluded from the number of participants
- Meal eaten by children may be charged separately
- Please show up no later than 12:45. The tour ends at Electric Town Gate of JR Akihabara station at 15:30.
- One interpreter/guide accompanies one group of passengers. An additional staff may be allotted for a group with five or more passengers
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Attractive JAPAN
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Walking Tour with a Maid from Ueno Ameyoko to Akihabara!?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Walking Tour with a Maid from Ueno Ameyoko to Akihabara!?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Walking Tour with a Maid from Ueno Ameyoko to Akihabara!?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Walking Tour with a Maid from Ueno Ameyoko to Akihabara!?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 51978P12
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingTokyoWalking Tours - KantoWalking Tours - MusashinoWalking Tours - KawagoeCategory
Tokyo TowerToshogu Shrine (Nikko Toshogu)Mt. Fuji 5th StationShibuyaAokigahara ForestShinjukuHama Rikyu GardensRoppongiHanayashikiUeno Park (Ueno Koen)Tokyo Photographic Art Museum (Tokyo Metropolitan Museum of Photography)Fuji-Hakone-Izu National ParkTokyo Metro (Tokyo Subway)Shinagawa AquariumRikugien GardenOedo Onsen MonogatariMt. Takao Cable CarChidorigafuchi MoatAmeyoko Shopping Street (Ameya-Yokocho)Maxell Aqua Park Shinagawa