- Visit the outer Tsukiji fish market, followed by a introductory course in sushi-making
- Explore one of the world's largest seafood markets, learning about how products are caught, distributed, and sold
- Learn the art of sushi-making from a sushi master, enjoying your creations for lunch
- Gain new insight into Japan's intimate relationship with seafood
Departure & Return
Departure PointShin-ohashi-dori Avenue, Shin-ohashi-dori Ave, 3-chōme-15 Tsukiji, Chuo City, Tōkyō-to 104-0045, Japan
Return DetailsJapan, 〒104-0061 Tōkyō-to, Chuo City, Ginza, 2-chōme−6−１２ 大倉本館
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum guest numbers are two. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Japan Wonder Travel
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Tsukiji Fish Market Visit with Sushi Making Experience.
- "Though with the limited time, you cannot just casually queue for the good eats there which is a minor difficulty." See review
- "You also get a certificate at the end of this class." See review
- "I had an amazing time, I definetly recommend this to everyone who is interested in japanese cooking and Food in general!" See review