Are you interested in?
Tsukiji Fish Market Tours
72 Tours & Activities
514 Tours & Activities
256 Tours & Activities
1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Travelers wanting to learn more about Japanese cuisine shouldn't miss this fun tour of Tokyo's enormous Tsukiji Fish Market. Your local guide will take you to the most interesting parts of the market, while telling you all about its history and significance. Sample a variety of food, including but not limited to fish and seafood. Come hungry, and hang around afterwards to explore further on your own.
- Food samples at the market are included
- A morning tour to catch the action while the market is busiest
- Better understand the importance of fish and seafood to Japanese cuisine
- An ideal tour for foodie travelers
Saved to wishlist!
Licensed Local Guide
Hotel Pick up and Drop off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTsukiji Hongwan-ji, 3-chōme-15-1 Tsukiji, Chuo City, Tokyo 104-0045, Japan
Return DetailsTsukiji Market, 5-chōme-2-1 Tsukiji, Chuo City, Tokyo 104-0045, Japan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Japan Guide Agency
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tsukiji Fish Market Food Tour with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tsukiji Fish Market Food Tour with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tsukiji Fish Market Food Tour with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tsukiji Fish Market Food Tour with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 92136P22
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCity ToursWalking ToursMarketsWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingTokyoFood Tours - KantoCity Tours - KantoWalking Tours - KantoMarkets - KantoFood Tours - MusashinoCity Tours - MusashinoWalking Tours - MusashinoMarkets - MusashinoFood Tours - KawagoeCity Tours - KawagoeWalking Tours - KawagoeMarkets - KawagoeCategory
National Art Center Tokyo (NACT)Ameyoko Shopping Street (Ameya-Yokocho)Tokyo DisneySea®ShinjukuBeni Fuji no Yu OnsenMount Nesugata ObservatoryNakamise Shopping StreetMuseum of Contemporary Art Tokyo (MOT)Tokyo SkytreeEdo Wonderland (Nikko Edomura)Tokyo Metro (Tokyo Subway)Nezu Museum (Nezu Bijutsukan)Thunder Gate (Kaminarimon)Akasaka Palace (State Guest House)Shiba Park (Shiba Koen)Hanazono Shrine (Hanazono Jinja)Tama Zoological ParkFuji Five Lakes (Fujigoko)Tokyo Station (Tokyo Eki)National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation (Miraikan)