1 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Discover Japan’s biggest Asian studies library—The Toyo Bunko. Your entrance ticket will save you time waiting in line, and give you access to millions of books. You’ll make the most of your time in Tokyo by appreciating hidden treasures from its ancient past. Toyo Bunko is home to irreplaceable artwork, and other cultural artefacts. If you get hungry, you won’t have to leave the library as conveniently, there is a restaurant on site.
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointToyo Bunko Museum, 2-28-21 Honkomagome, Bunkyo 113-0021 Tokyo Prefecture
11/1/2019 - 1/17/2021
|Monday:||10:00 AM - 04:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00 AM - 04:30 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00 AM - 04:30 PM|
|Friday:||10:00 AM - 04:30 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM - 04:30 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00 AM - 04:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Your tickets will be held at the front entrance for exchange for your voucher on your selected day of visit
- Near public transportation
- Opening hours: 10::00 am ~ 19:00 (last entry: 18:30)
- Closing date: Every Tuesday, Wednesday if Tuesday is the Japan public holiday, holidays for the New Year and temporary closing dates that the museum anounced on the official website.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Toyo Bunko Museum
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Toyo Bunko Entrance Ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Toyo Bunko Entrance Ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Toyo Bunko Entrance Ticket?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Toyo Bunko Entrance Ticket?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 63675P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTokyoAttractions & Museums - KantoMuseum Tickets & Passes - KantoAttractions & Museums - MusashinoMuseum Tickets & Passes - MusashinoAttractions & Museums - YokohamaMuseum Tickets & Passes - YokohamaCategory
Tokyo National MuseumFuji Five Lakes (Fujigoko)Inokashira ParkKabukichoTokyo DisneySea®Hakone Open-Air MuseumToshogu Shrine (Nikko Toshogu)National Diet BuildingDaibutsu (Great Buddha of Kamakura)Shinjuku Golden GaiTokyo Camii & Turkish Culture CenterMt. Fuji 5th StationRikugien GardenShinjuku Park (Shinjuku Gyoen)Tokyo Metropolitan Government Office (TMG)Tokyo Disneyland®Edo-Tokyo MuseumHakone Komagatake Ropeway (Komagatake Ropeway Line)Kitanomaru Park (Kitanomaru Koen)Seaside Top Observatory