2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Experience the top destinations of Japan’s capital city on this guided excursion. After a convenient hotel pickup, customize the tour to suit your interests and learn about Tokyo’s culture and history with an experienced guide. Marvel at spots like the Tsukiji fish market, Takeshita Street, Meiji Shrine, and Shibuya Crossing, supposedly the busiest pedestrian crosswalk in the world.
- Spend a couple of hours exploring Tokyo’s popular cultural attractions
- Immerse yourself in food, pop culture, and history with a friendly guide
- Visit top landmarks like Tsukiji market, Takeshita Street, and Meiji Shrine
- Make the most limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Licensed Local Guide
Hotel Pick up and Drop-off
Transportation fee (for yourself and your guide)
Entrance fee (for yourself)
Other personal expenses
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
This special tour will be conducted with a public transportation and cruising taxi as stated in the tour information, NOT including private vehicle. Your guide will pick you up at the meeting point on foot. If you need a private vehicle, please feel free to ask us and we will estimate an additional cost for you.
- Yokohama Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Japan Guide Agency
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tokyo Private Short Trip with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tokyo Private Short Trip with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tokyo Private Short Trip with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tokyo Private Short Trip with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 92136P43
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsRail ToursBus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTokyoShore Excursions - KantoRail Tours - KantoBus Tours - KantoCity Tours - KantoWalking Tours - KantoPorts of Call Tours - KantoShore Excursions - MusashinoRail Tours - MusashinoBus Tours - MusashinoCity Tours - MusashinoWalking Tours - MusashinoPorts of Call Tours - MusashinoShore Excursions - KawagoeRail Tours - KawagoeBus Tours - KawagoeCity Tours - KawagoeWalking Tours - KawagoePorts of Call Tours - KawagoeCategory
Japanese Sword Museum (Token Hakubutsukan)Tokyo DisneySea®Hakone Open-Air MuseumTokyo City View Observation Deck (Tokyo Sky Deck)Yoyogi Park (Yoyogi Koen)Inokashira ParkSeaside Top ObservatoryChidorigafuchi MoatTama Zoological ParkNezu Museum (Nezu Bijutsukan)Tokyo JoypolisOmotesandoKabukichoRainbow BridgeJindai Botanical GardensHanazono Shrine (Hanazono Jinja)Tokyo SkytreeRobot RestaurantKasai Rinkai ParkTsukishima Monja Street