- 2.5-hour photography workshop through skyscraper districts in the heart of the city
- Enjoy hidden gems off the beaten path
- Explore the modern districts of Shiodome and Yurakucho on foot
- Learn photography tips from an expert local photographer
- Hear insider recommendations of favorite city spots
- Small-group tour limited to six people ensures personalized attention
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Shimbashi Steam Locomotive Square (SL Square)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Start your photography excursion by meeting your guide at the Steam Locomotive at Shinbashi station, and head to the Shiodome business district where you will photograph steel and glass towers by the morning light.
Here you will work on composition skills—how to frame a scene. You will also learn how to craft a story in your photos by using the environment and the people within.
Continue your photo-taking journey through Ginza, exploring the tiny back alleys and hidden pockets peppered throughout the area. During the day, you will encounter cooks and wait staff, as well as salarymen, going about their daily work.
Eventually, you will arrive at Yurakucho where you will photograph the interior of the immense Tokyo International Forum. Here you will find numerous photographic challenges which will allow you to create dramatic images. You can easily get a train to your next destination from here.
Average walking distance on this photography tour is 1.3 miles (2 km).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EYExplore Tokyo
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.