Explore our promoted experiences
- 2.5 hour Tokyo photography tour at night
- Capture neon signs and illuminated landmarks through a camera lens equipped with manual overrides
- Explore the neighborhoods of Shibuya and Shinjuku after dark
- Get photography tips and insider knowledge from an expert guide
- Learn to use a tripod for long exposure, and opt to include one or bring your own
- Small-group tour limited to six people ensures personalized attention
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Shinjuku Station West Side
What To Expect
You will begin in the Shinjuku district, a bustling evening district that surrounds Japan’s busiest railway station. Admire some of Tokyo’s neon lights as your guide offers photo tips and insider knowledge about the area. Set up your tripod for long-exposure shots of the urban traffic, capturing the light trails of passing cars.
After getting your fill of colorful Shinjuku’s traffic and back alleys, you will journey by train to the nearby Shibuya (at your own expense). Train your camera lens on the crowds of people that flock to this Tokyo district of nightlife and youth culture, admiring the glowing signage of the area’s many entertainment, drinking, and dining venues.
Finish your photo trip at the famous Shibuya Crossing, memorialized in the 2003 film "Lost in Translation," as you watch thousands of Japanese people pass though the busy intersection. Head on to the Shibuya station, your camera full of plenty of great images to share with family and friends back home.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY EYExplore Tokyo
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "I would suggest that Viator allow the operators to post maps/photos of meeting points, otherwise contact Eyexplore to get more detailed directions where to meet." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews