Tokyo Morning : Tokyo Tower,Imperial Palace & Asakusa Temple Half Day Tour.
- Morning sightseeing tour of Tokyo
- Admire panoramic views from Tokyo Tower
- Stop at Imperial Palace Plaza for photos
- See a variety of shopping districts, from Akihabara to Nakamise Street
- Pickup from select Tokyo hotels included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointHamamatsucho Bus Terminal, 2 Chome-4 Hamamatsuchō, Minato City, Tokyo 105-0013, Japan
Return DetailsTokyo Station, 1 Chome-9 Marunouchi, Chiyoda City, Tokyo 100-0005, Japan
What To Expect
Begin your excursion at the tour meeting point in central Tokyo. Continue by bus to the Tokyo Tower, to enjoy stunning panoramic vistas over this massive city and its surrounding environs on the main deck (tickets included). Then head back down to earth to the Imperial Palace, where you have time for a quick photo opportunity in front of this famous home of the Japanese Emperor.
Continue next with a stop at the ancient Asakusa Kannon Temple, (also called Senso-ji) a famous religious landmark that is the city’s oldest Buddhist sanctuary. Stop by Nakamise street, another celebrated shopping area lined with vendors selling traditional Japanese souvenirs and snacks. Then take a drive through Akihabara, an atmospheric neighborhood of glowing neon full of electronics vendors selling all forms of appliances and computer gear, and Ueno, a lovely section of Tokyo known for its many parks, temples, and museums, as well as the famous Ameyoko street, which hosts a well-known market.
Conclude your whirlwind Tokyo adventure with drop-off at Tokyo Station, where you can catch a train or continue exploring the city on your own.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- At Tokyo Tower, only the main deck (150 m) will be visited. An additional admission fee is required to access the Special Observatory (250 m). Those who wish to enter must pay the required charges at the location.
- Participants using wheelchairs must be accompanied by a friend or family member in order to board/disembark all public transportation without assistance from tour guides.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Please contact us in advance when using a wheelchair.Electric wheelchairs are not available,folding is possible.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The order of activities and arrival times may differ depending on road conditions and congestion at destinations. In addition, some areas for drive-by sightseeing may not be seen.
- Children under age 6 may participate for free, but will not be provided with their own bus seats and must sit on the lap of their parent or guardian.
- Transportation may be shared with the Chinese language tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY JTB Global Marketing & Travel Inc.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Tokyo Morning : Tokyo Tower,Imperial Palace & Asakusa Temple Half Day Tour..
- "Done by noonish, so you can still do another activity in the afternoon." See review
- "Somewhat disorganized as you get transported to a main bus station and given a color coded tag, then try to figure out where to get in line." See review
- "I definitely would recommend this tour as an introductory tour to Tokyo." See review