Are you interested in?
Tokyo Imperial Palace Tours
113 Tours & Activities
514 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1014 Tours & Activities
1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
National Licensed Guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointŌte-mon Gate, 1-1 Chiyoda, Chiyoda City, Tokyo 100-0001, Japan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Japan Guide Agency
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tokyo Imperial Palace Tour with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tokyo Imperial Palace Tour with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tokyo Imperial Palace Tour with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tokyo Imperial Palace Tour with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 92136P54
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTokyoWalking Tours - KantoHistorical Tours - KantoWalking Tours - MusashinoHistorical Tours - MusashinoWalking Tours - KawagoeHistorical Tours - KawagoeCategory
Hakone RopewaySumida River (Sumida Gawa)Inokashira ParkTama Zoological ParkTokyo National MuseumEngaku-ji TempleRobot RestaurantTokyo Metro (Tokyo Subway)Kappabashi (Kitchen Town)Hanazono Shrine (Hanazono Jinja)Nakamise Shopping StreetAkasaka Palace (State Guest House)Fuji-Hakone-Izu National ParkTokyo MidtownKokugikan Sumo Stadium & MuseumHarajukuKagurazakaTokyo SEA LIFE® ParkNezu Museum (Nezu Bijutsukan)Suntory Hall