4 hours (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Enjoy a Japanese cultural experience by visiting the natural hot spring of Thermae-Yu. You won’t have to travel for miles into the countryside (where a lot of thermal springs are), as this facility is conveniently located in the center of Tokyo. Don’t waste a moment of time waiting in line, as entrance fees are included. Have plenty of space, as there are six baths, and two saunas to choose from.
- Visit Tokyo’s popular Thermae-Yu Hotspring
- Escape the crowds in Shinjuku and enjoy a relaxed thermal water experience
- Pack light—bathrobe and towel rental included
- No waiting in line for a ticket—entrance fees are included
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Towel, Bathrobe included
Food and drinks (can be purchased at the facility if desired)
Transportation to/from attractions
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
1-chōme-1-2 Kabukichō, Shinjuku City, Tokyo 160-0021, Japan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- People with any Tattoo, body painting, or body seal are strictly prohibited from entering.
- Children under 12 years are not allowed to enter. Juniors must return by 6:00PM even if accompanied by an adult.
- A late night premium of 1.836JPY will be charged for using the facilities between midnight and 9am (payable at Thermae-Yu)
- There is an extra cost of 810JPY to use the bedrock bath.
- You cannot bring any food or drink inside the centre.
- Anyone who is visibly drunk, has any transmittable diseases or skin infections, is suspected of belonging to a gang or violent group will not be admitted.
- People with tattoos are allowed to enter, as long as the according body parts are covered. 14.5x10cm seals can be bought at the facility for 300JPY, 2 per person maximum.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY H.I.S. Tokyo Tourist Information Center
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Thermae-Yu Hotspring in Shinjuku?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Product code: 54120P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
Tokyo SkytreeTokyo Dome CityKagurazakaTokyo Metro (Tokyo Subway)National Museum of Nature and ScienceHanazono Shrine (Hanazono Jinja)Tokyo National MuseumRobot RestaurantGhibli MuseumBeni Fuji no Yu OnsenTokyo SEA LIFE® ParkTokyo TowerHarajukuJindai Botanical GardensTokyo Metropolitan Government Office (TMG)Zojo-ji TempleSky Circus Sunshine60 ObservatoryEngaku-ji TempleKappabashi (Kitchen Town)Yasukuni Shrine (Yasukuni Jinja)