Rickshaw Tour of Asakusa with Geisha Experience Dinner
- A VIP, small-group kaiseki dinner with a certified geisha, with cycle rickshaw sightseeing ride
- Enjoy an authentic, multi-course Japanese banquet with live entertainment from a Tokyo geisha
- Get a peek at traditional geisha districts—and historic temples— during a scenic rickshaw ride
- Listen to stories, play games, and watch dance performances—plus pose for souvenir photos
Departure & Return
Departure PointKaminarimon Police Box, 1-chōme-3-3番1号 Asakusa, Taito City, Tōkyō-to 111-0032, Japan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Floor seating is default unless otherwise specified (chair seating available upon request)
- Children must be age 10 or older and accompanied by an adult
- Pending Approval: The dinner may need a minimum of 6 to 8 people to book. When you make a booking, you will be placed on a waiting list until more people have confirmed their booking for the same date, or you will be asked to reschedule to a different day to attend this tour. Confirmations regarding your booking will be sent at least 5 days before your activity date.
- Small Group of Four or Less People: For events with four or less people interested, the company may still proceed with the event and in which only one geisha will attend (generally, there will be two geisha for a group of about 8 people for an event).
- Availability: Depending on availability (especially during peak season), there may be only one geisha attending the event. In addition, the venue may change depending on availability and group size.
- Attire: Smart Casual. Please also wear socks as there will be tatami mats.
- Non-Smoking: All seats are non-smoking; there are designated areas outside for those who would like to smoke.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Japan Awaits
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Rickshaw Tour of Asakusa with Geisha Experience Dinner.