- Let an experienced guide help you create a half-day or full-day sightseeing itinerary
- See city attractions like Meiji Shrine and the Imperial Palace, or discover Tokyo neighborhoods, depending on your interests
- Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant (if full-day tour selected)
- Explore the city by train and subway, or upgrade for transport by comfortable, private vehicle
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
What To Expect
Select your desired tour length of either a half-day tour (4 hours) or a full-day tour, (spanning 8 hours) and how much sightseeing you’d like to fit into it. The choice is yours, ranging from leisurely walking tours, utilizing Tokyo’s excellent public transport system, to an upgrade with private vehicle to whisk you between the city’s top sights.
Read below for some potential options you might visit during your custom designed trip.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Additional expenses will be advised upon discussion with our tour operator, based on the customized itinerary
- Operation dates for attractions are subject to availability
- Visiting optional attractions may incur an additional fee. Please consult with tour operator for any questions
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Venture
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff