- Take a Muslim-friendly tour of Tokyo
- Explore the top historic landmarks like Senso-ji Temple in the Asakusa neighborhood
- Enjoy a tasty Halal-certified ramen restaurant for lunch
- Walk among the throngs of pedestrians at Tokyo's famous Shibuya crossing
- Discover Harajuku's famous Meiji-jingu shrine
- Finish the day with 'Salat' (ritual prayer) at Japan's biggest mosque
- Great Muslim-friendly way to explore Japan's biggest city
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pickup at your hotel in Tokyo.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A minimum of 1 people is available.
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trip Designer Inc.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by One Day Highlights Tour of Tokyo including Shibuya Sky Tickets.