1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Be a Ninja for the day on this ultimate Ninja Experience in Hinode-machi. You won’t have to worry about bringing anything with you, as Ninja costume rental is included. The experience will teach you about the duties of Ninja, as well as skill such as drawing and sheathing a sword, using a blowgun, and throwing shuriken. It’s a great way to learn more about Ninja in an authentic Samurai house.
- Visit a historic Samurai house for a Ninja Experience in Hinode-machi
- Learn Ninja skills, such as using a sword, blowgun, and throwing shuriken
- Travel light—Ninja costume rental is included
- Enjoy free time to take photos dressed as a Ninja in a Japanese garden
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure Point東京日の出武家屋敷(NPO法人 日の出太陽の家ボランティアセンター）, 5107 Ōguno, Hinode, Nishitama District, Tokyo, Tōkyō-to 190-0181, Japan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Age requirement : 3 years old and over
- Language support : English
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 20 people in one time frame
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- If your group consists of 16 to 20 persons, please divide the group intro two smaller groups with 15 or less persons and book separately.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Attractive JAPAN
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tokyo Ninja Experience at the Samurai Traditional House?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tokyo Ninja Experience at the Samurai Traditional House?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tokyo Ninja Experience at the Samurai Traditional House?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 51978P157
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesSports Lessons Martial Arts Classes Classes & WorkshopsOutdoor ActivitiesUnique ExperiencesTokyo PrefectureTokyoUnique Experiences - KantoSports Lessons - KantoMartial Arts Classes - KantoUnique Experiences - MusashinoSports Lessons - MusashinoMartial Arts Classes - MusashinoUnique Experiences - YokohamaSports Lessons - YokohamaMartial Arts Classes - YokohamaCategory
National Museum of Nature and ScienceJapanese Sword Museum (Token Hakubutsukan)Kitanomaru Park (Kitanomaru Koen)National Diet BuildingEdo Wonderland (Nikko Edomura)Tokyo DisneySea®Tama Zoological ParkShinjuku Park (Shinjuku Gyoen)Tokyo Station (Tokyo Eki)Tokyo SolamachiMuseum of Contemporary Art Tokyo (MOT)Mt. Fuji 5th StationHaneda Airport (HND)National Art Center Tokyo (NACT)Hotel Chinzanso Tokyo GardenRobot RestaurantMadame Tussauds TokyoTokyo Metro (Tokyo Subway)Hakone RopewayRainbow Bridge