- Visit the Coredo Muromachi complex to learn about Japanese foods
- Sample ten different foods inside the shopping complex
- Learn how to make your own sushi roll and Japanese omelet
- Enjoy the fruits of your labor for lunch
Departure & Return
Departure PointCOREDO Muromachi 1, 2-chōme-2-1 Nihonbashimuromachi, Chuo City, Tōkyō-to 103-0022, Japan
Return DetailsCOREDO Nihonbashi, 1-chōme-4-1 Nihonbashi, Chuo City, Tōkyō-to 103-0027, Japan
What To Expect
After introductions, begin the walking tour, which takes you on a tasting journey from the north to the south of Japan in just a short time.
Your guide brings you into several cuisine-related shops inside the COREDO Muromachi shopping complex. Learn about a variety of kelp products and how gold leaf is used, sample different foods, find the perfect chopsticks for your hand size, try a chopsticks game, and more.
After the walking tour, head over to the culinary school for your sushi lesson with an experienced cooking instructor. Learn to prepare rolled sushi and other favorites of Japanese cuisine, and bring your new skills home to impress your friends. Have a lunch of the dishes that you helped to prepare to top off your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking
- Minimum age is nine years
- Minimum height is 4.2 ft. (130 cm)
- Casual clothing and comfortable shoes are strongly recommended
- Strollers and luggage is prohibited
- We may publish photos taken during the activity onto our website, social network service and any advertisement.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY ABC Cooking Travel
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Nihonbashi Gourmet Tasting Tour with Rolled Sushi Cooking Class.