- Learn the Japanese art of Kintsugi (pottery repair) in Tokyo
- Discover the philosophy behind this unique art, reflecting a Japanese belief in repairing, rather than wasting, broken pottery
- Don the traditional "samue'" work clothes) of the Japanese craftsman
- Take home a repaired item as a souvenir from your lesson
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Beauty of Japan
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- "Don't go with a belly full of coffee , you'll want a steady hand to accomplish good results." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews