Are you interested in?
127 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
444 Tours & Activities
Classes & Workshops
262 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Green tea and water
Ingredients for Japanese sweets making
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointKIMONO TEA CEREMONY KYOTO MAIKOYA - TOKYO BRANCH, 9F, ２丁目-１９-15 歌舞伎町 新宿区 東京都 160-0021, Japan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Maikoya
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 51440P107
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeTokyoCooking Classes - KantoCooking Classes - MusashinoCooking Classes - KawagoeCategory
Akasaka Palace (State Guest House)Tokyo SkytreeTokyo Metro (Tokyo Subway)Mount Nesugata ObservatoryShibuyaJapanese Sword Museum (Token Hakubutsukan)Toyo Bunko MuseumLEGOLAND® Discovery Center TokyoShinjukuMadame Tussauds TokyoKitanomaru Park (Kitanomaru Koen)OmotesandoHakone RopewayTokyo Metropolitan Government Office (TMG)RoppongiHanayashikiRobot RestaurantMori Art Museum (Mori Bijutsukan)Sanrio PurolandOwakudani