Half Day Asakusa Tour with Ninja Experience
- Explore the sights of Tokyo's Asakusa area clad in a full ninja costume
- Lunch included. Sample Japanese delicacies like Okonmiyaki, Tsukudani, and Dagashi
- Visit historic Asakusa sites such as Kappabashi Market, Kaminarimon Gate, and Nakamise Street
- Stock up on ninja supplies at a special ninja store
- Enjoy a session inside a 'purikura', a Japanese-style photo booth
Departure & Return
Departure PointKaminarimon Gate Senso-ji, 2 Chome-3-1 Asakusa, Taito City, Tōkyō-to 111-0032, Japan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Meet up with the other members of your new “ninja clan” in the morning at the Kaminarimon Gate, proceeding to suit up in your ninja outfit before hitting the streets of Asakusa for a day of fun and exploration. Wander the more than 80 shops lining the famous Nakamise Dori, where you can hunt for a few ninja souvenirs, and sample some Tsukudani, a snack made by boiling meat, seafood or seaweed in soy sauce.
After finishing your morning ninja adventures, fuel up with a stop for a lunch of ‘Okonomiyaki,’ a savory pancake stuffed with meats and vegetables. When lunch is done, strike your best ninja pose at one of Japan’s famous “Purikura” machines, a special photo-taking booth where you can photograph, edit and even customize your favorite images before receiving a souvenir printout of your session. Celebrate the end of your ninja experience by sampling some “Dagashi” (cheap candy) and stocking up on “ninja supplies” at a special ninja-themed store before returning to your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Please advise any food allergies or dietary restrictions at the time of booking
- All passenger heights and waist/hip need be advised at time of booking in order to provide the correct size of the ninja costume (M, L, LL, 3L) and children's size
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Half Day Asakusa Tour with Ninja Experience.