Guided Local Food and Drink Tour in the Ginza District
- Experience the food and drink scene of Ginza's 'Izakayas' (local pubs)
- Navigate inside a closed-off world of Japanese culture that few foreigners ever get to see
- Order tasty Japanese dishes off the non-English menu with the help of your guide
- Check out two different Izakayas in the bustling Tokyo neighborhood of Ginza
- Great way to experience life like a Tokyo local
Departure & Return
Departure PointArmani / Ginza Tower, 5-chōme-5-4 Ginza, Chuo City, Tōkyō-to 104-0061, Japan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 20 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements or food allergies at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Beauty of Japan
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
See all safety measures taken by Guided Local Food and Drink Tour in the Ginza District.