1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visitors to Tokyo seeking a fun and quirky experience should look no further than this go-kart tour of Shinjuku. To make sure you stand out from the crowds even further you can don a cartoon character costume for your ride. This is an ideal way to have fun with friends while seeing the sights and making memories you’ll never forget.
- Shorter (one hour) and longer (two hours) routes are available
- This is a private tour so is customizable to suit your needs
- Drive a go-kart with confidence in busy Tokyo with a guide
- Photos of your tour will be available after at no extra cost
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
3-chōme-33-2 Sasazuka, Shibuya City, Tokyo 151-0073, Japan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Monkey KART Shinjuku
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Go-kart tour Shinjuku drive metroporitan area with Iconic Photes
60 to 120 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTokyo4WD Tours - KantoSporting Events - KantoExtreme - Kanto4WD Tours - MusashinoSporting Events - MusashinoExtreme - Musashino4WD Tours - KawasakiSporting Events - KawasakiExtreme - KawasakiCategory
Rainbow BridgeYanakaNamjatownShinjuku Park (Shinjuku Gyoen)Maxell Aqua Park ShinagawaTama Zoological ParkTokyo MidtownSeaside Top ObservatoryZojo-ji TempleHakone RopewayDaibutsu (Great Buddha of Kamakura)Tokyo Camii & Turkish Culture CenterThunder Gate (Kaminarimon)Sumida River (Sumida Gawa)Ameyoko Shopping Street (Ameya-Yokocho)ShinjukuTokyo National MuseumMeiji Jingu StadiumYoyogi Park (Yoyogi Koen)Tokyo Metro (Tokyo Subway)