2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Escape the hustle and bustle for the day on this tour into Tokyo's surrounding countryside. Try the rainbow trout fishing in the mountain stream then enjoy the fruits of your labor with a big barbecue. Vegetables, sausages, and fried noodles are included.
- Escape the city and immerse yourself in nature for the day
- Small-group tour (maximum 15): Ensures a personal experience
- Includes BBQ equipment and ingredients: No need to bring your own
- Includes the bait, rod, and fee for trout fishing
Saved to wishlist!
Ingredients (beef・vegetables・wiener sausage・fried noodles・sauce)
Rainbow trout fishing fee for BBQ (fishing rod・bait)
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
3882 Ōguno, Hinode, Nishitama District, Tokyo, Tokyo 190-0181, Japan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Free Wi-Fi：Unavailable
- Recommended Course：Mt. Hinode Area：Half Day Course A: Miyabi Ltd. (Gomafuda Making Experience)→Sakana-en
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Attractive JAPAN
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during At Tokyo Countryside Enjoy Fishing and BBQ(beef set)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during At Tokyo Countryside Enjoy Fishing and BBQ(beef set)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during At Tokyo Countryside Enjoy Fishing and BBQ(beef set)?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during At Tokyo Countryside Enjoy Fishing and BBQ(beef set)?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 51978P160
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursBus ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingTokyo PrefectureTokyoRail Tours - KantoBus Tours - KantoRail Tours - MusashinoBus Tours - MusashinoRail Tours - KawagoeBus Tours - KawagoeCategory
Shinjuku Golden GaiInokashira ParkTokyo Daijingu ShrineDaibutsu (Great Buddha of Kamakura)Oedo Onsen MonogatariHakone RopewayKasai Rinkai ParkYoyogi Park (Yoyogi Koen)Yasukuni Shrine (Yasukuni Jinja)Tokyo Photographic Art Museum (Tokyo Metropolitan Museum of Photography)Tokyo JoypolisShinjuku Park (Shinjuku Gyoen)Hanazono Shrine (Hanazono Jinja)Edo-Tokyo Open Air Architectural MuseumEngaku-ji TempleSky Circus Sunshine60 ObservatoryTokyo SkytreeTokyo SEA LIFE® ParkShiba Park (Shiba Koen)Toyo Bunko Museum