- Get a guide’s shortlist of top Akihabara experiences, such as a maid cafe
- A small-group tour means a more personalized experience
- Enjoy the perk of having maid cafe entry, a drink, and a photo included
- Benefit from having a guide who can answer questions as you explore
Departure & Return
In front of Ticket Office right outside of Electric Town Gate of JR Akihabara station. Your guide will be holding a red/orange sign saying "Magical Trip"
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please note that a maid cafe we are visiting may vary depending on the situation.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY MagicalTrip Inc.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Akihabara Anime & Gaming Adventure Walking Tour.