Are you interested in?
- An adventure lovers’ food crawl through Ginza, with out-of-the-box Japanese delicacies
- Sample out-in-Japan specialties like blowfish and horse meat—not for the faint-of-heart
- Small group tours are capped at only 15 people for a personalized experience
- Discover under-the-radar hotspots and family-run eateries for tasty samples
Departure & Return
Departure PointShimbashi Station, 2 Chome-17 Shinbashi, Minato City, Tokyo 105-0004, Japan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 10 years (must be accompanied by an adult)
- Minimum drinking age is 20 years
- Minimum of 2 people per booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Japan Awaits
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms